Live Commercial Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse Trainings
We know you’re intelligent (and good-looking! You didn’t know you had the webcam on, did you?), so we’re sure you can follow this link to the page with all the technical information. For general information about our live Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse Trainings, and to register, please read on:
(Above) Randy Campbell’s 200-square foot Generation 2 Micro Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse in the snow in Tennessee, Winter 2012-13. Outside air was 24 degrees (plus some wind chill), air temp inside was 74 degrees, water temp 72. I turned into an icicle because I was the only one stupid enough to be outside standing in freezing sleet taking this photo (I never knew what “sleet” meant before this!)
What does the training consist of, and what do you get as course materials when you come to a live Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse training?
1. The three-day Aquaponics Technology training, which is everything we know about how to grow fish and vegetables in aquaponic systems. This includes both classroom and hands-on sessions during the first three days. In addition, you will spend the second half of Day Three building several 12-square-foot TableTop Systems from scratch (under our expert eyes, of course). These complete aquaponics kits will be available for purchase at $550 each for you to take or ship home from the training. Includes ongoing email support at no charge.
2. The one-day Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse training, which is everything we know about energy-efficient aquaponic growing in greenhouses, plus greenhouse construction and operation. Includes ongoing email support at no charge.
3. The one-day Commercial Aquaponics training, which is everything we know about making money with profitable aquaponics systems. Includes ongoing email support at no charge.
This course includes the following course materials:
1. Our Commercial DIY Aquaponics manual ($999 by itself), plus the Tilapia Hatchery manual ($299 by itself), plus 6 “D”-sized sheets of CAD drawings for six different sizes of aquaponics systems from 64 to 4,096 square feet in size, plus the Micro System manual ($99), plus the Fiberglass/Epoxy/Plywood Tank manual ($49), total value $1,446.
2. Our DIY Commercial Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse package ($1,998 by itself), which includes our Commercial DIY Solar Greenhouse manual and Construction manual, and 30 “D”-sized architectural CAD construction drawings for 13 different sizes of greenhouses from 200 square feet in size up to 7,000 square feet!
3. Ongoing email support for one year at no additional charge.
4. Total value in course materials alone, if purchased separately, is $3,444.
Why should you come to a live Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse training instead of just buying a DIY package? Well, you get ALL the plans for 13 different sizes of greenhouses from 200 square feet up to 7,000 square feet, and you get to see a real live one! We teach a TON of other useful greenhouse knowledge and how-to in the courses (click here for comprehensive technical listing of course contents)
For 2013, we’ve combined our Aquaponic Technology Training, Our Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse Training, and our Commercial Aquaponics Training into a single, five-day course: the Commercial Aquaponics And Solar Greenhouse Training, which is next scheduled for June 10-14th in New York, and ALSO June 17-21st, AND June 24-28th, 2013, in Elora, Tennessee.
Click here to register for the NEW YORK June 10-14th, 2013 “Commercial Aquaponics And Solar Greenhouse Training” ($1,495) and ALSO receive a FREE copy of our Micro System manual worth $100
Click here to register for the FIRST TENNESSEE June 17-21, 2013 “Commercial Aquaponics And Solar Greenhouse Training” ($1,495) and ALSO receive a FREE copy of our Micro System manual worth $100
Click here to register for the SECOND TENNESSEE June 24-28th, 2013 “Commercial Aquaponics And Solar Greenhouse Training” ($1,495) and ALSO receive a FREE copy of our Micro System manual worth $100
Like us on Facebook!