Indoors And Vertical Aquaponic Farm For Commercial Production: The Friendly INdoor Rack System And The Verticalis
Our Indoors and Vertical Farm package shows you how to build a stable, durable, and productive indoors of vertical aquaponic farm from TWO different technologies we invented and developed:
1. Multiple units of our INdoors stacked raft system under construction
And in operation:
2. Our Verticalis vertical aquaponics technology.
Although our #1 indoors stacked raft aquaponics system MUST use artificial light (because each “layer” of rafts would block the sunlight to the one below), the #2 Verticalis units can be used in a greenhouse with ONLY natural sunlight, OR used indoors with artificial lighting, OR used in a greenhouse in a location that has some natural sunlight and you supplement it with artificial light for your plants to grow well (Wisconsin in the winter comes to mind!).
Both the stacked raft system and the Verticali cost about $1 per plant space to build (this is JUST for the rafts and troughs, or for the Verticalis itself, and does NOT include anything for all the other support items required to run them).
If you combine that cost with the cost for the whole installation (which includes lighting, air conditioning, processing area, sprouting tables, and so on) the cost per plant space for either the stacked raft system or the Verticalis is around $11.
Click here to download a free 6-page technical paper on “Air Conditioning The Indoor Growing Environment”
Here’s how that paper starts: “What The Heck? Don’t we just need to know what the best LED light is? That’s what everyone else talks about. Be patient, we’ll get to LED lighting in our lighting discussion to follow….. THE most important thing you can know about indoors growing is that no matter what lights you use, they will add SO much heat to the building that you’ll need a big A/C unit just to keep the temperature down to a reasonable level!” Download and read the paper, and you’ll understand better why it’s not such a great idea to just buy a building and assume you’ll be able to grow in it and make a profit!
RAFTS IN THE INDOORS FARM: The sample stacked raft system INdoors aquaponic farm included in the CAD plans in this package has up to 161,405 plant spaces in a 9,500 square foot building. Open and read the CAD drawings included with this package to understand more; it is too complex to explain in simple words on a page.
The sample vertical aquaponic farm included in the CAD plans in this package has up to 16,040 plant spaces in a 2,400 square foot greenhouse under natural sunlight, and twice that many, or 32,080, in a building under artificial light. All this fits into a 24-foot by 100-foot footprint, which also holds 6 small fish tanks and a work/harvesting area.
Please make sure you understand the following before ordering:
1. This Do-It-Yourself course covers all aspects of building and operating an indoors aquaponics farm installation consisting of multiple units of our stacked raft system, OR of the Verticalis, OR a combination of the two. It is intended for people who want to make a profit with INdoors aquaponics. It includes our stacked raft system plans PLUS the Multiple-unit Verticalis plans, plus a highly descriptive manual for both.
2. This package does NOT include ANY information on aquaponics, building plans, or greenhouse construction plans or operation information, nor technical support for those things! It is for people who have previously purchased our Commercial Aquaponics DIY package and/or our Commercial Greenhouse package; or who are certain they already know everything they need to know about making a profit with aquaponics, AND about greenhouses.
If you do want information about commercial aquaponics, you’ll be offered a Commercial Aquaponics DIY package and a Family Greenhouse package as options during the checkout process. It’s only $995 additional for a complete Commercial Aquaponics package , and $998 additional for a Commercial Greenhouse package, or $1,494 for both the Commercial Aquaponics And Commercial Greenhouse packages (that’s a 50% discount on one package!) When you purchase these packages in addition, you will have unlimited free technical support via email on those packages too!
3. If you add the Commercial Aquaponics package and/or the Commercial Greenhouse package, they are printed, mailed products. To place the order, you need to enter your billing address; and to ship the order, we need your shipping address, if it is different than your billing address.
4. After placing your order, you will receive automatically-generated emails with the links to download your INdoors Aquaponics And Multiple Verticalis vertical aquaponics plans package. If you have added either the Commercial Aquaponics package or the Commercial Greenhouse package to your order, you will also get emails with links to download the digital information that comes with those two packages (but you know how computers are, yeah?). If you do not receive these emails within a few hours, please contact us and we will make certain you get them right away.