2017 Commercial Aquaponics And Solar Greenhouse Training in Wisconsin
You are registering for all or part of the 5-day Aquaponics Technology, Solar Greenhouse, and Profitable Aquaponics Training in Horicon, Wisconsin, from January 30th to February 3rd, 2017. This is the industry-standard commercial aquaponics training that turns out profitable students.
Course limited to the first 30 signing up! (Our classes are small so you get the most out of your training, and have all your questions answered).
(Our shopping cart software needs both your shipping address and the billing address on your credit card. If you don’t fill it in, it will generate an error message, so please, humor the computer by filling in your shipping address and other information requested 🙂
This course consists of the following three segments:
1. The three-day Aquaponics Technology training is $995, and is everything we know about how to grow fish and vegetables in large-scale aquaponic systems. You are welcome to register ONLY for this 3-day course if you feel you know everything you need to know about greenhouses and the business of aquaponics (this course does NOT include greenhouse information or aquaponics business information; those are the fourth and fifth days; see below:). This includes both classroom and hands-on sessions during the first three days. Includes free, unlimited, lifetime email support for aquaponics technology ONLY at no charge (no greenhouse or AP businesss support included with this course).
2. The fourth day is the optional one-day Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse training for $500 additional, and is everything we know about energy-efficient aquaponic growing in greenhouses, plus greenhouse construction and operation. Includes ongoing email support for Solar Greenhouse technology at no charge. You select this as an additional option in the shopping cart; just registering for the first 3 days does NOT register you for this greenhouse day.
3. The fifth day is the optional one-day Profitable Aquaponics training for $500 additional. This is where we take the Commercial Aquaponics Technology you learned on days 1 through 3 and show you how to make a profit with it. On this day, we cover everything we know about making a profit with aquaponics, from selling at Farmer’s Markets to selling to Big Box stores. We know what we’re doing, and on our “Money Day”, we make sure you understand everything clearly.
This course includes the following course materials:
1. Our Commercial DIY manual ($999 by itself), plus the Tilapia Hatchery manual ($299 by itself), plus 6 “D”-sized sheets of CAD drawings for six different sizes of aquaponics systems, plus the Micro System manual ($99), plus the Fiberglass/Epoxy/Plywood Tank manual ($49), total value $1,446.
2. Our Farmer’s Market Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse package ($998 by itself), which includes our Farmer’s Market DIY Solar Greenhouse manual and Construction manual, and 11 “D”-sized architectural CAD construction drawings for 6 different sizes of greenhouses from 200 up to 1,650 square feet!
3. The 38 PowerPoint slideshows and videos we use to present the course with.
4. Total value in course materials alone, if purchased separately, is $2,444. We offer a “second person” discount for both the Basic Aquaponics Technology training and the Greenhouse Technology training.
Days 1-3; Aquaponics Technology
This training gives you all the aquaponic technology we’ve developed over the last eight years. It includes comprehensive information on: vegetable varieties that grow well in aquaponic systems; planting, germinating, sprouting, and nursery techniques for vegetables; low-cost and efficient tilapia breeding, egg hatchery, fry care, and fish nursery techniques; the USDA Organic Certification process for aquaponics farms, aquaponics system design and construction from 10 square feet up to 100,000 square feet; site design and greenhouse design and construction; and aquaponics system construction techniques for systems from 2 square feet in size on up to systems that are thousands of square feet in size.
There’s a LOT more information on our webpage Wisconsin Aquaponic Technology Training. If you have any questions about this course, please email us at [email protected] As soon as you sign up, you will receive a free download of our Micro System DIY manual to study before the course, and we will email you complete directions to the course location and area lodgings.
Day 4; Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse
This training gives you all the information you need to successfully build and operate your own energy-efficient Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse, or to adapt an existing conventional greenhouse to be as energy-efficient as possible. There’s a LOT more information on our webpage Family Solar Greenhouse
Day 5; Profitable Aquaponics:
This is the fifth day of our training, and contains everything we know about making a profit with aquaponics, from selling at Farmer’s Markets to selling to Big Box stores. If you know all about making money, you may not need this day; however, adding this “Money Day” to the training is only $500 additional. You also get a 181-page printed manual, and all the slideshows and videos from the course; plus, we let you video record or voice record your course if you wish! Click here to find out more about the Profitable Aquaponics day of the training.
Your Personal Trainers for the Commercial Aquaponics and Solar Greenhouse Training in Pennsylvania:
Susanne Friend, the owner of Friendly Aquaponics, Inc (with degrees in biology and chemistry) is your personal trainer for questions and issues regarding organic certification, plant and fish diseases, sales and marketing, value-added processing, sprouting table and plant nursery design and operation, water and aeration questions, and water quality questions.
Tim Mann (technical manager, Friendly Aquaponics, Inc) has been doing architectural and civil engineering design and drafting since 1990, and was an authorized AutoCAD dealer for 7 years during that period. Tim has been operating an organically certified aquaponics farm since 2007 in Hawaii, with his wife Susanne; who developed the seeding, planting, and plant nursery techniques taught in this course. He covers comprehensive system design and site-specific aquaponics; organic certification, plant and fish diseases, sales and marketing, value-added processing, fish hatchery and nursery design and operation; water, water quality, and aeration; as well as technical issues having to do with tanks, piping, aeration, pumping, and electrical design.