Friendly Aquaponics, Inc, Refund And Cancellation Policy
Tim Mann, Susanne Friend
Email: [email protected]
Friendly Aquaponics, Inc.
PO Box 1196
Honoka’a, HI 96727
DIY Aquaponics System AND Aquaponic Solar Greenhouse Package Refund Policy:
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee (on the cost of the original DIY package, but not including shipping or handling) to anyone who has built and operated the aquaponics system or integrated aquaponics system specified by the DIY materials, and is dissatisfied with the system for any reason. This guarantee is subject to the following conditions: you can only request a refund for a system you have actually built and operated; for instance, if you purchased a $995 DIY commercial aquaponics package from us, but only built and operated a smaller system such as a Micro System 64, you only qualify for a refund of $99.95, which is the Micro System manual cost.
If you have not built any system whatsoever, you do NOT qualify for any refund under this guarantee. If you do qualify for a refund, as part of the refund arrangement, you must return the manuals and all printed materials; they are not then yours to resell or give to anyone else.
If you have altered or changed the design of the system from the included CAD drawings that come with the DIY package, or if you have changed the system’s operational parameters in any way from those detailed in the technical manuals, then this guarantee is no longer valid. We cannot guarantee proper operation of any of our aquaponics system designs if changes have been made, no matter how “good” the reason. Ford doesn’t guarantee Chevrolets; that would be silly, wouldn’t it?
Live Group Training Cancellation, Credit or Exchange Policy:
You must cancel a MINIMUM of two weeks before the date of the training; if you do not notify us two weeks or longer before the training, you are not eligible for ANY of these options. Here’s why: when you register, we absolutely reserve your spot in the training, and turn away others if the training is full. Imagine how you would feel if the situation was reversed, and we cancelled a training with no notice to you! Because we want to be flexible as possible, we offer the following options if YOU decide you need to cancel out of a course you have signed up and paid for:
1. You may elect to have us ship you the printed training materials and the downloaded electronic files that are part of the training you registered for, instead of attending the training. If you elect this, you will not receive any credit towards future trainings. These DIY materials all cost the same as the trainings they are part of (or more!), and still come with unlimited support, so this is a good deal for you.
2. OR, you may elect to receive a credit towards any future trainings we may hold, in the amount of whatever you paid us, to be applied to whatever the cost is of the future training you elect to attend.
Acts Of God During Live Training Events:
In the event of an act of God during a live training that makes it impossible for participants to get to the training location (flood, hurricane, snowstorm, impassable roads, etc.), Friendly Aquaponics, Inc. personnel (Susanne Friend, Tim Mann, and affiliates) will still present all days possible of the live training. Your “Act Of God” options are:
1. To attend the days of the live training that are presented and receive the manuals, digital materials and unlimited technical support that are included in the live training, or
2. Have us ship you the printed training materials and the downloaded electronic files that are part of the training instead of attending the training. If you elect this, you will not receive any credit towards future trainings. These DIY materials cost the same as the trainings they are part of (or more!), and still come with unlimited support.
3. Elect to receive a credit towards any future trainings we may hold, in the amount of whatever you paid us, to be applied to whatever the cost is of the future training you elect to attend.
To apply for a refund, credit, or exchange, email me (Tim), with your name, order number (if it was a DIY package) the date and location of your training if it was a live training, and we will proceed from there.
Consulting and Custom Farm Design Refund Policy:
Because of their custom nature, we do not offer refunds, prorated refunds, or credits on either of these items.
Aquaponic Personal Intensive Training Cancellation, Credit or Exchange Policy:
We no longer offer Personal Intensives. Our approved affiliates do. Please see below for your refund and cancellation options for Personal Intensive Trainings.
If you purchase a Personal Intensive directly from our approved affiliates (click here for list), and not from Friendly Aquaponics, Inc, we do not offer ANY refunds, credit, or the ability to exchange this training for any of our other products. Any cancellation, refund, credit, or exchange of a Personal Intensive Training through an affiliate must be arranged with the affiliate in question according to their stated policies.